SHADOW YOUR TRUE SELF

To start this post i will like to say a big thanks to all people who have had the pleasure of reading  my post...
I took this topic because i can't really explain it to my self and maybe you can be of help to me and any one reading this....lets say why is it that we all wanna be like somebody else outside our selves......I wanna be like Oprah...It might sound a little odd,how can a boy wanna be like a girl but i wanna be like her because any thing she says makes influence in peoples daily life.i wanna be effective to people....
Probably i wanna be like Bill Gate,i know you wanna be like him to.because he is not rich,he is money it self.
I wanna be like Jonny legend so people will count every word i say.I wanna be popular like Eminem but this not ma real worry,my thinking is do the also wanna be like me,or you or even maybe him or her?...Thus it sound insane,i think it thus but a wise man at least considered to be, once said;A MAN CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED BY HIS OWN MIND"...so why then do i want to describe my self with some ones mind.He made a computer because that's what he thought of and you can make an earring because thus what you think about....just do yours and leave his...Remember the world is what you think and make it to be,we all can't choose the same colour because i sleep at 8:00pm you might sleep at 10:00 pm or even 8:01 pm. we can never be the same...do your thing and be proud.look your self in the mirror and say this is the true self i want to shadow...
                                                                                                                            yaw Hollicks

Comments

Popular Posts